- “Becoming Baptist Again” (June 2010)
- “Bethel Seminary: Education of the Heart and Mind (Review of A Time of Transformation: Bethel Seminary, 1982-2012, edited by James and Carole Spickelmier)” (March 2014)
- “Pulpit and Politics Don’t Mix” (February 2017)
- “Religion of the Heart: The Enduring Value of Pietism” (March 2012)
- “A Review of Five Decades of Growth and Change, 1952-2002: Pondering the Future of the Baptist General Conference” (May 2011)
- Review of Roger E. Olson and Christian T. Collins Winn, Reclaiming Pietism: Retrieving an Evangelical Tradition (April 2015)
Read more from Glen at his personal website. He is the author of many books, including A Little Guide to Christian Spirituality, and the general editor of the award-winning Dictionary of Christian Spirituality.